Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Carter's Blessing and visit from Grandma and Grandad Hodge

Carter with Grandad



Deacon took a little while to warm up to my parents (like he does with most people) but once he did he was a Grandad's boy for sure

On Carter's blessing day






Deacon prefers to push his stroller to riding in it. At This is the Place.

Grandad needed a nap

Deacon was a very captive observer during the Native American show

Carter was also intrigued by all of the noises during the Native American show (which was very impressive) but I can't figure out how to rotate the picture...




Playing Mexican Train with Grandma-doesn't he look comfy?


My parents were able to come out for a long weekend for Carter's blessing. I love that my dad has been able to be in on the blessing of both of my boys. We had a good time and hope to see them again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment