Thursday, January 7, 2010

The Patterson's


For the time being, I have decided to change the blog to more personal stuff, since that's been more of what we've been posting anyways. And this way anyone who cares can check in on us and see what we're up to. In case you missed it: we are expecting a baby Patterson in June of this year. We are super excited! We just had our second appointment today and we were hoping to find out the sex of the baby but I know it's still a little early and they didn't even do an ultrasound, just a sonogram. So we did hear the heartbeat again (this time I was able to refrain from giggling the entire time) and we could hear the baby moving around ALOT. But I will be having a full scale ultrasound done by a tech instead of my dr. like this one was.
SO we hope to find out what baby will be soon.

1 comment: