Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Starting a blog...

In an attempt to possibly get more photography experience I have decided it's time to make a blog...who knows someone might search and land on me and anything could happen from there. I'm going to have to post backwards though since the most recent pics I have taken will be uploaded first. So for anyone who is interested I have plenty of experience with photography. I have a degree in art and I'm always trying to learn more about it. AND if you do want your pics taken I'M CHEAP!! I'm not trying to make a living off of this just yet, BUT I would like to have more experience. So if you're willing to be a Guinea Pig...hit me up.

2 comments:

  1. I'm STUPID! I still can't believe I didn't have you take our wedding pictures. What was I thinking. I had plain forgot that you took pictures, and now I am still upset over my stupidity. We were thinking of another photo shoot, maybe I'll pull out the old dress. Do you want to come take our pictures? Free room and board, I'd even feed you. Haha. Still kicking myself 5 years after the fact. Why did you remind me that you took pictures or said "Hey I'll take your pictures." I need those kinds of reminders. Okay now that that is off my shoulders, I love you and BYE.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hooray you finally joined the world of bloggers. I love your page and i'm soo excited that we can now keep up with what you guys have been up to. great pictures!

    ReplyDelete